This mission of Wyoming Fire-EMS is to achieve excellence in the provision of fire protection, patient care, and the preservation of the life and property in the community. We hope to accomplish these goals through:
- Delivering timely and appropriate emergency response with highly skilled personnel and state of the art equipment, both within Wyoming and to our neighboring communities.
- Fostering an organization committed to people, innovation, learning and continuous improvement.
- Raising community awaremess through education, inspection and numerous outreach activities.
- Providing non-emergency community services.
- Cooperating with all City Departments and other organizations to enhance the quality of services we deliver.
- Acting as the lead agency in developing the Wyoming Disaster Plan and coordinating its objectives with both internal and external partners. The Wyoming Disaster Plan is integrated into the Hamilton County and State of Ohio Response Plans which complement the National Incident Management System and National Response Framework.
Wyoming Fire-EMS provides full services to the 2.5 sqare miles and 8,372 residents of Wyoming, as well as Advanced Life Support to the additional 11,000 permanent residents in Lockland and Lincoln Heights. Wyoming Fire-EMS also serves as automatice mutual aid to structure fire runs within easter Forest Park, Evendale, Glendale, Lincoln Heights, Lockland, St. Bernard, Springfield Township and Woodlawn. This brings our total area of operations to 13 sqare miles and 54,000 citizens.